Does anyone use Bud Bowl Trimmers?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dohpey, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Nobody uses this?

2. Thanks for response, Jed. It's members like you that make this place so great!

3. I use one. It helps when I'm doing large amounts at one time. It does a decent job and then I touch them up with scissors. I'm sure it knocks some tricomes off but my weed is still plenty strong and they just fall into the trim which becomes hash later.

The key is to spin them as fresh as possible.

4. subbed interested in more reviews before buying

5. Happy to help brother:wave:

6. Medpatient, do you have any pics of the buds after using the trimmers, but before finishing with scissors? I'm just trying to get a good idea on how well this works. It seems like a great time saver.

7. There are reviews on youtube just look up spin pro

8. Just got mine today, and I'm blown away by its performance.This device will save me easily 20 hours a month! I'll post pics of the finished product soon.

Greatest device since invention of the PC!

9. [quote name='"dohpey"']Just got mine today, and I'm blown away by its performance.This device will save me easily 20 hours a month! I'll post pics of the finished product soon.

Greatest device since invention of the PC![/quote]

Awesome!! Can't wait for pics!

10. What is the most effective way of drying after using the trimmer?

11. Pics are in my photo gallery.

For drying, I just made a wooden frame and put a metal screen it (Called hardware cloth at Home depot), put the buds on the screen and a fan on the buds. Seems to be working. You can kinda see the drying rack in the photos I uploaded to my photo gallery of the finished product.

12. Dry it on a drying rack that hangs up in your tent.