Does Anyone Use A Pelican Case?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Haruto, Jun 21, 2014.

1. i want to buy one seeing as they're air tight, do you or anyone you know use them? are they worth buying?

2. Of course what else would I store my pelican in?

3. I used to use pelican cases for my expensive camera equipment I think your bong is safe

4. Military ships rifles in pelican cases...
    Your bong should be safe.
    :bonging:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Haha I get what your saying but... Guns are metal bongs are glass.

Lol but I get what you mean. If it's good enough for the military it's good enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. http://youtu.be/JgEefnTeOGU

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A lot of the guys i know that have 500$+ pieces will keep them in pelicans.. They are hard to catch but once you got em they are great ! Just kidding, but seriously pelican cases are great for bongs, and non conspicuous. Just make sure you put actual boro in it, theres not much point putting china in it since the case will cost more than the bong

8. Yes they are air tight no smell from them

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. nah i think he is saying if the military has to ship something metal inside of it to keep it from breaking, then you should put your bong in it because your bong is more fragile then metal

10. I'm actually shopping for one right now. I already have several for my industrial hole punch collection.

11. I bought one locally from a guy who was going out of business. It's awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I know of pelican cases, Lot of the military guys with gadgets like pelicans. They're not waterproof but splash proof.

I use ROYT cases, I think they're designed for smokers, their zippers have a sleeve over them so when they are shut they're is very little smell. I keep my chillum in one inside my car and makes no smell even on hot summer days.