Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone use a diversion safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Oct 7, 2017.

1. If you don’t know what that is, it’s essentially like a fake product that you use to store stuff like money, weed, whatever you want. I’m thinking of investing in one to be one step ahead since I got fucked recently. I might get one of those fake coke bottles. Anyone try these? Any luck with fooling people?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lots of placers to hide stuff.

In the bed frame.
    Up a chimney
    The rear of washing machines,
    Behind dishwashers
    In the air extraction tube above the stove.
    A hollowed out piece of firewood.
    Burry it.
    inside some cheap speakers (you don't want em stolin..)
    behind skirting boards
    inside a light fitting (make sure the globe is blown)
    In an old tape deck (no one will steal that)
    man..list is endless

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I just put my weed in a safe with my other valuables. It's called a safe for a reason.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fire proof safes are good. I put one in in my last house. Ive been thinking I should put one in this place for some piece of mind. Mainly for watchers, jewellery and paper work like passports and birth certificates..
    My weeds all in the garage, Glass jars inside coolers.

If your renting then it may not be worth the hassle to install one and hidey holes are handy for a bit of sneaky.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I usually transport my stuff. Can’t really have something too large.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Ya but I have multiple types in my safe in many jars. I can grab a small one for a weekend party of six.