Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone think this is weird...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whiddlin4life, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Okay, i myself have been tokin' it up for about 6 years, my wife, only about 3. Here lately we've gotten some bud that just blows my mind, and the first bowl we smoke always got her good and fucked up too, but it seems like every bowl affects her less and less... any ideas why? It really sucks that im spending this money and her not feel shit, or so she says :/

2. It has something to do with the brain receptacle getting used to having thc in the brain. The only way to get rid of this is to take a 1-2 week break to bring everything back to normal. I'm sure someone who has more info on this can elaborate scientifically.

3. Really quick tolerance? lol.

4. Its almost as if she's gaining a tolerence to it....

5. Dr reppin 713 concludes that due to her smoking the same marijuana frequently and smoking more often has built up a resistance to it also known has tolerance.