Does anyone take Piracetam?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Volcano South, May 13, 2009.

1. Piracetam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really interesting stuff. 100% legal. Doesn't fuck you up, but that's not what I'm after anyways.

2. A good friend of mine if very into natural health products and makes a hobby out of ordering large amounts of powdered health products and capsuling them himself. Piracetam and aniracetam (a stronger piracetam) were 2 of them. I took both of these for probably a month period until I ran out. I could notice an increase in memory recall which I was very pleased with since I'm an everyday toker. Also helped with final exams this year :)

I'd definitely recommend looking into taking it.

3. piracetam is the shit!
    it really does help with memory, and makes it easier to get up in the morning
    be careful with consuming alcohol or any kind of amphetamines(MDMA, Speed, etc) tho, as piracetam increases the effects of both very much and you'll be super fucked up wondering what happened lol

4. my buddies order a big container of this stuff and they loved it, the effects were described to me as a slight mood lift, increased concentration, and just like an overall improvement in cognition. They also took it before rolling, as wel as before blazing quite a lot and my one friend said he got noticeably higher. This is all second-hand though, I ever felt the need to try it myself.

5. I do enjoy MDMA, can you link me to something showing an interaction warning between the two?

6. 5-HTP is a good natural that i can vouch for. I take it along with lexapro and I do notice a mood lift when I take it. Ill have to try what your talking about. Sorry im not really much help here but just interested.

7. Longterm usage of 5-HTP causes dopamine deficiencies though. I take it prior to rolling for a few days, 100-200mg, but I can't say it's been good one way or the other. Hasn't hurt, that's for sure.

8. good to know, ill prolly reduce how often i take it. I cant roll because i take an ssri so thats out of the picture.

9. If you continue with your SSRI you may never be able to roll again.

I don't recommend quitting taking an antidepressant if you need it -- so you can take drugs. I'm just laying it out on the table. Many longterm SSRI users, even those who've quit for years have 'roll blockage' because the receptors have been modified, mostly by accident, to not release serotonin upon MDxx ingestion.

Again, if you need them, please continue on, but be aware of this.

10. there's no harm in taking piracetam and mdma
    piracetam only increases the effects of certain drugs like any amphetamine class
    you won't do yourself any harm taking both, you just might want to dose alil lower starting out
    done it on mdma and adderal, worked very well