Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone smoke like me? really people just askin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kayakush, Nov 26, 2012.

1. hey all,

so this is how i smoke. when i get the funds i buy a bunch of cannabis, ranging from a quarter to zip. then i smoke a quarter in like 3-4 days and an ounce in like 2 weeks give or take a few more days. then i m dry for a extended period of time. this is when i usually clean my pieces and think of what to grow next. i havent decided on that yet. but, yeah thats how i smoke, i smoke a shit load then i am dry for a long time and dont really stress about it. do any of u have similar situations? i know the medical people are different but for the rest?? just curious. :D

2. I'm actually very similar! I only started smoking earlier this year, and this past summer I smoked almost everyday. I usually get about a quarter to a half each time, and my partner and I smoke it within about a week. Then we'll run out of funds and have to save up for more, so we're probably dry for about a week or two. I've never experienced withdrawal, and that's what I always tell people who think MJ is addictive. It's not, plain and simple. I do miss it when I'm dry, but it's a psychological thing. It's also kinda like missing sugar if you haven't had anything sweet for awhile, you know?

I've been dry for over a month now, mostly because my dealer stopped selling. His grower got busted, and he got scared (I don't blame him). He had the best bud around where I'm from, and the other guy I buy from doesn't even come close. But, what can you do :/

You're not alone with your smoking method! Keep toking when you have it, and keep your head up when you don't. :)

3. I'm not like you, i will smoke my bud over a prolonged time and when I am out I will get more.

4. i dont do this. i like to smoke. but i can go without for a while. its not like i dont want cannabis, its just a part of life. good for u. and u are in the future, that is kinda odd

5. I just buy weed all the time lol.

6. i try to do this, but i cant escape reality

7. haha yeah I dont do this. When I'm not smoking for free, if ya nah what i meeen, i usually try to have an 1/8th and a g of wax. If im not dabbing, I'm smoking a mole bowl (super gnar I know, I'm not proud). Its a continuous deal, if I'm sitting on the couch, I'm smoking a mole bowl its just the way it is. I miss the days when I first started smoking and it was a big deal to sneak away and get high, then it was less of a never ending thing haha

8. Lucky you, this dry spell has me in a depressive episode haha

9. exercise, go out. do something fun. dont be depressed. soon u will have cannbis again. i know it

10. That's good advice, I get to start exercising again tonight because I'm finally not sick anymore. I've had a cold for about a week. Cross your fingers for me! Maybe I'll get some good stuff soon.

11. I do the same thing too, OP. Lots of the time when I'm dry and bored at night I go on the city and see what's up with my fellow blades :D and when I don't have anything to help me sleep (notice my username) I do tons of pushups and situps and stuff to help me get tired.

12. Naa I don't pay for my bud any way I pay some times but my friends brother grows it and always has the dankist weed and a lot of it lol
    We smoke quite a bit the only time I really pay is if I'm going outa town and need some

13. Naa I don't pay for my bud any way I pay some times but my friends brother grows it and always has the dankist weed and a lot of it lol We smoke quite a bit the only time I really pay is if I'm going outa town and need some. So I don't go on long periods with out it

14. Damn, I'd love to be in your shoes. Don't take it for granted! And feel free to share the wealth haha

15. When I'm at school I try and conserve and just smoke to relax after class. When I'm home over breaks I buy and smoke a shit load and destroy my tolerance...

16. same here pretty much. same amount every two weeks, same amount everyday with bowls:smoking:
    havent been dry in years though..

17. interesting replies. there are a lot of people who dont run dry.....kudos to u. i m not like that, i once was, but i cant afford herb all the time. i also forgot to mention i smoke a lot with friends so less bud for me ass my most of my friends are stingy about their stash, but mostly i smoke alone and then go on a adventure.

18. I only smoke on weekends or sometimes ill smoke everyday for 2 weeks then take a 2 week break then do the same thing or just smoke on weekends. and i try to make sure i always have weed ready to smoke whenever i want it.

19. Hate to be an asshole but I literally shit on all of you.. I wake up to 1/8 wake n bakes everyday.. I smoke q's by the time I finish lunch and if I don't have work early the next morning I'll smoke 3 or 4 1-2g blunts with my girl for a nightcap... I'm not even 20 yet...

20. No, because that is a wasteful use of money. Why would I drop $180-$220 on a ounce to last me 2 weeks when I could make it last me AT LEAST a month by using some self-restraint/moderation.

I don't like being high all day every day, I like to get high at night every night or every 2-3 days. I usually grab a half o that, when smoking daily lasts me 2-3 weeks.