Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone prefer picking up smaller amounts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyNamesAustin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. I know I do. I just feel like I value the weed more and it also helps me keep my tolerance on point, where if I pick up a shit ton of weed I usually want to smoke more and thus my tolerance goes up and my wallet goes down. Also, I enjoy the feeling of knowing you have no more weed but you're about to get some. The feeling of actually buying the weed is kind of like an accomplishment to me, haha. Anyone else feel similiar?

• Like Like x 4
  2. I have been the other way, the more I have the less of a big deal it is in life.

now days I enjoy making edibles from my medicine and helping other people who are sick or hurting.

• Like Like x 2
  3. If i buy more i find i have more times where i sit there and cherish the feeling i have alot and the high you get from knowing you can get high is great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would always buy small amounts if I didn't get price breaks for large amounts

• Like Like x 2
  5. I like to buy in balk that way I can sit on it for awhile. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can honestly I do not prefer to pay more per unit

7. I usually buy in bulk. But lately I have been considering buying less at a time, because after a while I get tired of the strain.

• Like Like x 6
  8. I'm on the fence with this one. In short, I do enjoy the times in which I'll grab a couple of grams and have to almost schedule when I smoke to make it last for as long as possible.

Nevertheless, when I'm able to grab larger amounts, say 7 to 14 grams or so, there is an amazing feeling for those moments when you just want to kick back and smoke as much as you want, when you want, without having to worry about "oh, do I have enough weed; will I be able to go grab more if i run out?"

9. My most recent pickup was also my largest, weighed in at 29 grams and it just looked so beautiful.

+ Price breaks alone make it worthwhile.

So large amounts

10. #10 MooseyPoo, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    I buy dubs to test, then quarters or half O's if I like it, or if it's an especially good deal, no more than that.

My current guy drives to my place to drop it off so I feel kind of bad buying smaller amounts. 

11. I usually buy small amounts but frequently, currenyly trying to get money in order to just pick up 2oz/month or so for my monthly supply.

12. I buy quarters at a time. Like to switch up the strains. I live around so much variety I like to sample it all..

13. What ganja said, I usually buy an 1/8 or 1/4 at a time because I like to have a variety of strains.

14. I find the best amount for me is half ounce. It usually takes me a while to smoke a half ounce, probably 1-2 months depending on how many j's I roll haha. But it saves me like 30% so it's really nice. But it gets really shitty having the same strain over and over again for a long time so this time I'm gonna see if my dealer can give me a quarter of one strain and a quarter of another strain (because he usually has 2 different strains) and still give me the price of a half ounce.

15. I like to buy as much as I can it's like gold it holds it value it keeps for a long time and I got friends who always want some after they smoke with me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

16. Lol your name made me laugh my ass off lol
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I pick up an 1/8th every two weeks. I prefer that. It works for me :)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ill pick up any where from 1/8th to an oz. Depending on what bills, are coming up

19. No..if I lived in a legal state I would get grams of kief/hash/oil though.

20. I buy halves then usually when I get to about a quad I will buy more so I have a new strand. I get tired of my old stuff. When I buy I bulk, I try to have my dealer give me different strands since I get tired of the same stuff and my tolerance is high.

I met a new supplier and he's concluded that I am a mj hoarder since I always will buy different strands & never finish what I have. I just hate the feeling of being out then have to hustle to find more.

I'm just going to say the best feeling in the world is having jars of different strands & just picking out the ones you wanna smoke rather than always buying small amounts & paying more. You save more buying larger amounts in the long run

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1