1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone play...?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hippie john, May 14, 2003.

?

What do you play?

1. Bass Guitar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Guitar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Harmonica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. flute

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. violin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. claranet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. saxaphone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. trumpet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. i dont play anything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i play bass, and a little guitar, but not too good at that.

2. only thing i play is video gaaaaaames

-Samus-

3. Guitar and some Drums

been playing guitar for about 10 years now and its pretty much all i do. i love it

4. ...i guess pianos aren't cool anymore :(

DAMN YOU MOM!! *shakes fist* DAMN YOU!! lol

5. dude, this is so off topic, but I FREAKING LOVE YOUR PIECE IN YOUR SIG! I cant get over it. Whered you get that fine piece of glass?

Guitar for about 4 years, 3 bands.

Yeah dude pianos are so cool. I meen, come on. Grateful Dead used pianos

6. I play the flute (that is my #1 passion), tenor and bass saxophone, piano, and I'm learning the trombone at this time. I play in the orchestra pits of our outdoor musicals in the summer.........We are doing Little Shop of Horrors this summer!!!!!!!!

7. Thanks! :)

I got it a few months ago in Jamaica ( best/only cruise I've ever been on). Its like everyone down there's an artisan of some kind, they are always making beautiful things and selling them. Definitely a place worth visiting.

8. yea my friend bought one exactly like it at this past Bob Marley fest.. it hits good :)

9. i will be getting some steel drums soon

10. no but 90% of my friends do

11. i play bass in a band

12. I don't play anything....I want to learn how to play the sitar, though. And my bf plays the drums :D

13. I play the guitar. In fact, I just got a brand new Washburn Dimebag Darrell signature Culprit signed by Dimebag himself from Music123.com. Amazingly cheap.

I was considering voting trumpet too cos I used to play that.

14. i play my trusty kazoo like a maniac!

15. SAX!! a lil' drums, and keyboard.

16. i can tinkle the ivorys a little bit and have played (long ago) the recorder and tin whistle.

i also make music using various bits of software and a mic.

17. I picked up a bass earlier this year (January) and have been playing since. I also used to play the harmonica whenever I was drunk... it probably sounded sloppier than Dylan, I don't even think I ever hit a note. Either that or it sounded like even bigger shit... regardless it was fun. Music is great.

18. I play guitar. Over a year

19. I play bass (Best), Guitar (Great rhythm!), and drums (keep basic stuff, but double bass too).

I love playing my own music the best, but MudVayne and stuff like that is fun. I love going crazy solo on my bass.

Grasscity Deals Near You