Does anyone play...?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hippie john, May 14, 2003.

?

What do you play?

1. Bass Guitar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Guitar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Harmonica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. flute

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. violin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. claranet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. saxaphone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. trumpet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. i dont play anything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i play bass, and a little guitar, but not too good at that.

2. only thing i play is video gaaaaaames

-Samus-

3. Guitar and some Drums

been playing guitar for about 10 years now and its pretty much all i do. i love it

4. ...i guess pianos aren't cool anymore :(

DAMN YOU MOM!! *shakes fist* DAMN YOU!! lol

5. dude, this is so off topic, but I FREAKING LOVE YOUR PIECE IN YOUR SIG! I cant get over it. Whered you get that fine piece of glass?

Guitar for about 4 years, 3 bands.

Yeah dude pianos are so cool. I meen, come on. Grateful Dead used pianos

6. I play the flute (that is my #1 passion), tenor and bass saxophone, piano, and I'm learning the trombone at this time. I play in the orchestra pits of our outdoor musicals in the summer.........We are doing Little Shop of Horrors this summer!!!!!!!!

7. Thanks! :)

I got it a few months ago in Jamaica ( best/only cruise I've ever been on). Its like everyone down there's an artisan of some kind, they are always making beautiful things and selling them. Definitely a place worth visiting.

8. yea my friend bought one exactly like it at this past Bob Marley fest.. it hits good :)

9. i will be getting some steel drums soon

10. no but 90% of my friends do

11. i play bass in a band

12. I don't play anything....I want to learn how to play the sitar, though. And my bf plays the drums :D

13. I play the guitar. In fact, I just got a brand new Washburn Dimebag Darrell signature Culprit signed by Dimebag himself from Music123.com. Amazingly cheap.

I was considering voting trumpet too cos I used to play that.

14. i play my trusty kazoo like a maniac!

15. SAX!! a lil' drums, and keyboard.

16. i can tinkle the ivorys a little bit and have played (long ago) the recorder and tin whistle.

i also make music using various bits of software and a mic.

17. I picked up a bass earlier this year (January) and have been playing since. I also used to play the harmonica whenever I was drunk... it probably sounded sloppier than Dylan, I don't even think I ever hit a note. Either that or it sounded like even bigger shit... regardless it was fun. Music is great.

18. I play guitar. Over a year

19. I play bass (Best), Guitar (Great rhythm!), and drums (keep basic stuff, but double bass too).

I love playing my own music the best, but MudVayne and stuff like that is fun. I love going crazy solo on my bass.

Grasscity Deals Near You