Does anyone own or work for a chemical-type company?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Jul 6, 2005.

1. If you do, and have been around for some time, please pm me, i really need to talk to someone. Does not matter if you were just hired, please just pm me. Also the company has to be related to chemicals, so any scientist etc. is fine.

Please, and thank you for your time

Dreeker

2. still looking.. ^^

3. I'm not in a chemical type company. But I know a lot about this kind of stuff, and formulas, chemicals, chemical availability e.t.c.

Whats your question? Maybe I can help.

peace

4. It sounds more to me like this guy's lookin for someone to get him some chemicles or somethin... Smells kinda fishy to me.

5. i dont work there,but i have acess to anything and everything in johns hopkins labs hostiptal and university

the person just isnt willing to give me experimental drugs such as pot cocaine w/e they have(im sure they have it all but im certain on the pot)

6. fishy INDEED.

If it wasn't shady business, he wouldn't be afraid to ask on the forum.

- Even more fishy, because its so general and vague. asking for "chemical-type" companies could be refering to anything with new technology - medicine labs, cleaning chemicals, hair-growth formulas, fuel refineries.....................

Too shady

7. Lol maybe he is bald and embarassed?:D