does anyone own or trade stocks?

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Jan 21, 2014.

1. you still can, all you need is the money and the knowledge.

im 22 and ive had my brokerage account since i was 18 with $10,000 my dad gave me.

ive caught a few nice moves as well but not the initial spike at the beginning of this year. have a few of them on my watchlist including $grnh.

which ones have you been following?

2. Cbis rfmk erbb fitx hscc hemp endo edxc Mjna Nvlx phot grnh cann

Unfortunately I can't. I don't think you can legally mess with stocks if you are receiving Federal Assistance (Disability). When I get off and back to work, I am for sure going to give it a go.

4. [quote name="sometypeofway" post="19398208" timestamp="1390579145"]I currently have a little over $3500 in the market. Been messing around with Tesla, First Solar, Jinko Solar, TakeTwo, and a few others.[/quote]How come no solarcity?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Read the smart investor, don't follow trends and other people. For example set goals when you purchase. If the stock goes down by 25% sell and take the loss no emotions involved same for gains but make sure you wait one year so you only pay 15% long term capital gains tax as opposed to the 25% short term.

6. I just haven't looked into them yet. I do what I call "week trading," which is where I try to learn how much a particular stock fluctuates in a week. My goal is to make a 3% return every week. I will look into solar city though!