does anyone on hear ride mx/atv/sleds

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by homegrwnfarmboy, Nov 20, 2009.

1. let me know what you got. COME ON EVERYBODY LIKES TO BRAG. lol

snowmobile
    atv
    dirtbike
    cars
    trucks
    lawnmowers
    motorcycles
    barstools.lol

2. i will start it off. I had a 96 mach 1 and i beat a thundercat in a straight drag race.

3. i race neatv. have a full blown walsh race quad. yfz450 race open B

4. I have a 2006 CRF250R Twin pipe, moded. But i don't race it much anymore, I have an ACL in my left knee, so its not a good idea now days lol. But yeah, she's a beast :D lol...

5. 1987 TRX250r, full race set-up... for sale actually lol.

6. 07 CRF250R. It's a dual exhaust. it's pretty sweet. '

I take it to tracks for practice days but I never race. I just like to have my fun

7. Right now i am riding a 87 lt500r stock everything execpt nerfbars and exhuast

8. Thats the Quadzilla right?

9. 08 Yamaha YZ 250F

GPR Stabilizer
    Tag T2 Bars
    FMF Megabomb Header

02 Honda XR 50

Blue Plastics
    BBR graphics kit
    BBR exhaust
    BBR skidplate
    BBR Bars w/ Triple Clamp

BRAP!!!

10. I ride a 87 lt500r its bone stock execpt nerf bars and a full cobra exuast i bought it from a guy in a wheelchair for $800
    lol

11. lol yeah sorry i am new to the forum. yeah its a tank i have to rebuild the top end like every 10 rides

12. thing is nasty it hangs the wheels right up in 4th

13. crf50 bored out to 110cc
    bars shocks pegs the works

14. 2008 CRF250F, dual, no mods, plenty fast for me, got 2 sell it though, and i have a 1996 camaro rallysport, ttops, black leather, 144,000 miles, white for sale for 4200 if anybodys intrested in either :)

15. We used to have a bike shop in spain so i have a lot of bikes.

Beta rr50 enduro. A fucking brilliant bike!

[​IMG]

I have 2 250cc lifan quad bikes with racing tuned engines.

And 1 150cc lifan quad.

1 of them is rote off tho because i drove it off a cliff(and broke my friends leg who was on the back.)

[​IMG]

16. haha your quad is too clean and nice for me but i would race it with my shitty lt500r i would probably win in a drag but you would kick my ass on a track lol. the quadzilla is like notorious for not turning well.

17. I have 2 quads one is a honda 250cc and I just bought another honda last month it's a
    Fourtrax Rancher 420cc that thing is a complete beast.

I did 100 on it on the road next to my property.Although mostly I use them for the ranch and only take them off roading every now and then.

[​IMG]My cousin owns a bad ass BMS buggy,I think it's around 800cc or so and it only seats 2 so it's just rides over everything I'm thinking of buying one next year.

18. i used to race motocross when i was younger, i quit at about 16 when i was in an accident that hurt my back. i rode for a good team run by a local store. the store is a honda/yamaha store so i have a cr125, a raptor 660, a rhino 700. eventually i want to trade my cr125 in; it's a tricked out race back. i want to get a new yz450f, but won't be able to do this for a little while. at first every bike we had was a honda, but we've been working over to yamaha :)

19. I love motocross! lol,

I have a 2002 Honda 400ex
    -Bored out to a 440
    -Stage 2 Cams/Valves
    -Full White Brothers Exhaust
    -Pro Armor Nerfs
    -Moose Handel Bars
    -DG Bumper
    -Twist Throttle

And I love my two cars, one is a 1984 Mazda RX-7, but I need to replace some seals on the rotors to get it in driving condition. I also have a 1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbocharged, and I'm planning on modding the shit out of that.