Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone on GC work for a canna club?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mjmama25, Mar 15, 2012.

1. One of my good friends works for a canna club here in Northern California. She told me they ONLY sell bubble hash because it's the safest and healthiest to make, and the people who regulate the canna clubs don't let them sell any other kind of hash. I see lots of other clubs selling wax and other types of hash, but I also see lots of other clubs being shut down while this one club I go to has been open about a decade now with no problems. So maybe the other clubs are just ignoring this rule? Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this regulation.

2. i've never heard of this, but it's definitely the healthiest way to medicate while still smoking.

3. I know spaced makes concentrates for dispensaries you should ask him man

4. I think there is still some question or gray area in CA regarding solvent extracts and "processing" - at least some of the dispensaries and delivery places think so. Impure batches of oil have happened before and I'm thinking it's just not worth the potential liability to be selling that stuff.

5. So..from a reliable source: "when a chemical solvent is used in the processing of hash it IS illegal." But things seem to change so quickly...As far as the Healthiest...I know from experience that a double solvent, super-critical extraction (amber glass or clear honey oil)... that has almost NO plant matter would be the healthiest b/c there are almost no carcinogens." I love Bubble

6. no there are no clear regulations on that subject. What my lawyer told me is that, in case of a raid and they happen to find all that hash, they might test it for chemicals or might ask you to show them how it was made. The only thing that might apply is that, if they test it and detect butane, then you're going down for manufacturing, it's the same charge as a meth lab.

7. [quote name='"420 Medical"']no there are no clear regulations on that subject. What my lawyer told me is that, in case of a raid and they happen to find all that hash, they might test it for chemicals or might ask you to show them how it was made. The only thing that might apply is that, if they test it and detect butane, then you're going down for manufacturing, it's the same charge as a meth lab.[/quote]

Exactly my point. That is the regulation. They don't want hash made in dangerous ways and therefore only except bubble hash.

8. [quote name='"xdog"']I think there is still some question or gray area in CA regarding solvent extracts and "processing" - at least some of the dispensaries and delivery places think so. Impure batches of oil have happened before and I'm thinking it's just not worth the potential liability to be selling that stuff.[/quote]

I agree with this. It also may vary by county.

9. In California, there is nothing But gray areas when it comes to mmj :(