Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Not Care About Where They Blow Out Their Ash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankUponATime, May 27, 2013.

1. #21 Nugagerube, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    I usually ash on my stand if the ashtray is not near by then at the end of the night I clean it up along with a quick tidy up of the room.

I also ash on the floor quiet a bit too. But try not to because that makes you have to vacuum more often and vacuuming sucks. try to do it once a week. and thats still too much.

2. #22 Fate of Life, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this.  I seem to always dump the ashes into my hands first.  If I'm outside, I usually just blow them out.

3. If I'm outdoors I'll blow it wherever, but if I'm inside I'll ash it into a tiny little glass jar and just dump it when it's full. My girlfriend works hard to keep the house clean, and I'm not about to be a douche and blow ashes all over the place.

4. I use an ashtray. If i'm outside, then i just dump it on the ground.

5. Its eh im my house sometimes i cash on the floor but when i smoke doobies ill use an ashtray. Or even i cash my bowls on my pants. So pretty much i dont really care

6. I have a tall cylinder shaped tin can with a lid that I dump my ashes in. Then, when it's full, I empty it generally outside in the dirt. Keeps everything clean. But I am a bit of a neat freak.

7. Uh, yeah? I'm not going to be cool with someone who just ashes on my damn floor. That's why we ash out the window or into the ashtray.

8. Mines usually goes in an ashtray or in the grass if I'm toking with someone in their drive way.

9. Depends where I'm toking. If I'm some place random in my house and there's nothing to ash in, then I'm not moving :p

I make an effort not to get it anywhere but I won't sweat it if there's nothing around and it goes on the floor. It's not cigarette ash...it doesn't smell terrible.

10. why?

11. Lmao at everyone dumping ash onto the floor, maaan don't eeeeever let me catch you doin that in my house.  And for the love of god if you're in a situation where you're in someone else's car and you guys are smoking; when you ash out the window while the car is moving, make sure 1. the window is only halfway down if not less 2. stick the blunt/joint out the front end of the window (where it slants) to prevent the ash from blowing right back into the car.

12. I blow the ash out of my bowl/screen and I guess it falls on the wooden floor. I vacuum at least once a week anyway

13. I just put mine in this little petri dish i have and bin it when im done smoking

14. I just blow it out and lay back down.

15. I pretty much always ash in the toilet if im home, works pretty well