Does Anyone Make an Affordable Short 4'x4' Tent?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Blue Zippo, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Tax money is coming in soon and the best thing I could think of to spend mine on is more growing equipment. I've got a 4'x8' tent that I only used half of last grow. I'm gonna put another light in it so that I can use the entire tent. I also want to get a second tent so I can start a perpetual grow. My problem is that in the room I'm using as a grow area, one side of the room has a lower ceiling due to the ventilation running along that wall. This leaves me with a 66" height limit. It's actually almost 67" but I need a little space to work with. I want to use a 4'x4' tent on this side of the room that will fit under the 66" height. So far, I haven't been able too find a 4'x4' tent that is this short except for the Gorilla tents that are a little too expensive right now. The ones I found were over $300!! I got my 4'x8' for around $130. I know it's not as sturdy as a Gorilla tent but it worked fine for me.

Does anyone know of a 4'x4' tent that is 66" or shorter and doesn't cost a fortune?

2. I found a 3x3 gorilla shorty on eBay for $292, well below retail. I don't know about the cost of the 4x4 shorty though.

I'm pretty sure Secret Jardin or LA Garden make a shorter tent like 3 foot tall but they aren't as high quality as the Gorillas.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Grasscity Forum mobile app