does anyone know WHY online retailers wont ship hydroguard to some states?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by iceman423, May 13, 2021.

1. I tried googling why theres some law that prevents hydroguard from being shipped in my state to no avail, im genuinely curious. i keep trying different sellers so far 0/3 ...

2. Probably banned by the state. It got banned in a lot of countries when new pesticide regulations were changed about 5 years ago. I imagine every state has their own rule in the US.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. indeed banned from this state, im wondering what is in it thats banned, and why its banned, or why is it "bad" or is this just some pesticide lobbyist BS

4. IIRC, the regulations years ago got rid of broad spectrum pesticides because of they way they attack indiscriminately and kill bees. it also put the onus on the pesticide manufacturers to prove their formulas were safe before getting a countries approval. Needless to say, no manufacturer has done that because they probably won't pass. They simply started making new products and more directed pesticides.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Clorox, 2 drops per gallon per day, will keep root rot away.
    And it's a whole lot cheaper.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i dont have root rot. was looking to add microbes to benefit my little ones...

7. No clorox user should ever have root rot, because it's a preventative measure.
    Part of what hydroguard does is use good bacteria to crowd out bad bacteria, including root rot.
    Most people use hydroguard to prevent hydro root rot.

8. What state or country are you growing in?

9. nice try fed boi

10. Hey butthole,
    I was trying to help you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1