Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know where I can get this bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NWA, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Recently I have been looking for some new glass. I found this picture and thought it is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

I am just wondering if anyone know where I can get a bong that is similar to the one in the picture below. Just looking for a straight shot, with some sort of filtration. I am not interested in name brand glass or custom glass that will cost me a ton, just something simple that is affordable.

[​IMG]

I am somewhat new to smoking so bare with me, thanks.  :smoke:

2. I bought one exactly like that not long ago but it had a 36 tree perc... Just my local headshot

3. You should be able to get a sick piece just like that, with a huge tree arm perc for 200 bucks at a local headshop. Have fun with it!

4. as others have said, go check your local shop, im sure they have something close to it. also, that looks like a 5-6 arm downstem.

5. This is mine that I bought, you can get a fair few variations of it, try and find something blackleaf, I have found they are best for the price and they are pretty strong with either 4mm or 5mm thick glass. I picked this up from $80. If your in Australia go to oz bongs or online smoke. Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Damn! $80? What a steal.

7. Here's mine, it's currently broke... I think and hope with all my heart I can fix it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386907217.550864.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386907244.017514.jpg

8. Please wash your bong; that resin buildup is disgusting.

9. [quote name="New Jersey" post="19152161" timestamp="1386907417"]Please wash your bong; that resin buildup is disgusting.[/quote]I have good news and bad news.... It is clean now.. That's good news... Bad news I smoked it...

10. [quote name="New Jersey" post="19152161" timestamp="1386907417"]Please wash your bong; that resin buildup is disgusting.[/quote] yea I have many times, that builds up really quick but most of it is just stains. Anything you would recommend that could get rid of it?sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

11. How is the bad news that u smoked it???Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

12. Wtf??? Why would you use anything other than iso & salt! It works wonders, I clean EVERY glass piece of mine with that. Don't use anything else & it won't leave anything behind but sparkling glass as long as you rinse it enough.

13. [quote name="zezecha" post="19159301" timestamp="1387007182"]Wtf??? Why would you use anything other than iso & salt! It works wonders, I clean EVERY glass piece of mine with that. Don't use anything else & it won't leave anything behind but sparkling glass as long as you rinse it enough.[/quote]Alright, I have never herd of it before, I will have to try it.sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.