Does anyone know what's wrong with the plant[emoji319]?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kushmastersour, Nov 16, 2022.

1. So everything has been green on her for quite some time but recently I started seeing leaves like these towards the bottom of the plant. Not to sure what's up any help is appreciated.

Sent from my BE2012 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like phosphorous deficiency to me but hars to say without seeing the whole plant

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you I appreciate your opinion. Right now I'm doing roots organics and everything else on the plant looks alright. If anybody else has any more information your more then welcome to reply.

4. Always take pictures of the full plants, don't just cut off a leave and post it, you'll get 90% more accurate answers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yes boss

6. idk what is wrong with that plant ? It must be my experience or lack of pictures . I started growing in a alley when i was about 15 or 16 back in late 1980s Yeah must be my experience the issue . I never seen a plant issue like that not lack of pics . Im sure somebody else will know right off the issue with no pics at all. Post it in the new section for more answers