Does Anyone Know What Kind Of Tobacco This Is?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LawAbidding, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Others around me told me that the tobacco is as harsh as a cigar when smoking. When it's dry, the leaves are fragile and if you want to bend it, it'll break. 

Attached Files:

2. #2 LawAbidding, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Also, the leaves smell like the battery's acid.

3. Oh thats classic Booty Stank

4. I dont know who told you its as harsh as cigars but I guess theyvd never smoked either before in their life. Whered you get the leaf?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 LawAbidding, Jun 4, 2014
    They did tried cigars! They are cigarette and weed smokers. Also, I saw one of them smoking a cigar in front of me. As for how I got it, lets say I took it from my grandfather in secret, but I also know where he buys them and it was about 21.5 grams for 7.50$ (or about 0.35$ per gram). My science teacher said "It appears to be tobacco." when he saw a leaf sample and he also told me that back in his country, he was growing tobacco.

Also, it is tobacco because:
    - it makes you jittery when you chew a chunk of it
    - gives you hiccups sometime
    - when you chew too much of it, you feel sick and start vomiting
    - when the leaf touches your tongue, you have a burning sensation on your tongue
    - when you swallow your saliva at the same time you have the leaf in your mouth, you again have a burning sensation, but on your chest

6. Idk man but don't smoke it lol

7. #7 LawAbidding, Jun 4, 2014
    I didn't smoke, others did and it's really harsh. Although, if it's nicotiana rustica, then I want to smoke it because it would contain harmaline.

8. I'm not sure that means it's definitely tobacco. Not that im saying it is or isn't. But what you said can be used with anything.
    For example vodka.
    - it makes you jittery when you drink a glass of it
    - gives you hiccups sometime
    - when you drink too much of it, you feel sick and start vomiting
    - when the vodka touches your tongue, you have a burning sensation on your tongue
    - when you swallow your saliva at the same time you have the vodka in your mouth, you again have a burning sensation, but on your chest

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What in the holy fuck hell am I reading?

10. #11 LawAbidding, Jun 4, 2014
    @[member="Cheshire-Cat"] I didn't thought of that :/
    All I want to know, is what species of tobacco is it? I did more research on nicotiana rustica and have learned that if want to have an hallucinogenic trip with this tobacco, you have to smoke a really big cigar shape of it and fill up completely the inside of your lung with the smoke. You must have a huge tolerance to nicotine and even at that point, you would still die from the overdose.

11. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Hahahahaha oh man i was alrdy geeking on the replies and Op's broken english

Spiderman made me lose it lol

13. You no smoke a bowl of vodka tho.. call that the drunk high.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. It is probably possible. Just highly unlikely you'll find someone daft enough to try to.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You obviously have never chewed or dipped before with chewing tobacco/dip.

First off, don't swallow your spit, yuck! Why do you think spittoons were invented?

Also to make it a lot easier and more effective, chop in to a fine mixture and let it sit in your bottom lip, that's what dip is.

I personally hate all forms of tobacco except for the rare blunt/hookah.

I do vape nicotine with my ecig though

16. It looks like OG Cancer to me. Maybe it's a cross between that and the Lung Destroyer strain

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. lol to be fair though, if tobacco usage was low then you should be fine lung wise. I personally like to partake here and there but I can not for the life of me get "into" smoking tobacco. I've tried cigs, cigars, shisha for hookahs, e-cigs, and a variety of each one of those yet I never found one I really enjoyed. So I keep tobacco smoking at a low. The hookah is not bad though! Haven't tried dip nor do I plan to...maybe once...who knows but I'm good right now  :laughing:

18. Only thing I would use harmaline for is to brew some "shamic" tea  :hippie:  Never have I done either but I would definitely like to meet the gnomes I keep hearing about. 

19. I wonder if MAOIs are unmentionables? Lol