Does anyone know what kind of plant this is?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowTrees, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Honestly have never had this happen, a random plant just sprouted in one of my solo cups filled with coco and I was curious if anyone knows what it is? I know its still small but maybe someone will have an idea. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. What the heck lol. No clue, but looks alien. You should pull it though, cause it's hogging those nutrients in the soil. You want all the nutes to go to your main plant broski.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. :weed:Its a green plant ...

4. Possibly a pine seedling???

[​IMG]

Japanese Black Pine seedling.

Granny

• Like Like x 4
  5. Nice plant, see if you can transplant it :)

6. Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm pretty sure it is a pine seedling considering I'm from Oregon and they're literally everywhere. Also I was already planning on throwing that solo cup plant away when I saw the seedling pop up so im not worried about it stealing nutrients. Im going to transplant it and grow it to a decent size then plant it outside:thumbsup:

7. Yep that's what I thought

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. But I don't know what kind

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah, I did a bunch of landscaping. That looks like a pine sprout to me. Hard to tell what kind at this point though, I didn't see them a whole lot at that stage. I usually saw them with a 300+ lb rootball and wire cage, pulling them off a tractor trailer.

• Like Like x 1