Does anyone know what I might be experiencing?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I've been having these episodes recently everyday that last for an hour or so where I'm pretty much immobilized my brain goes weird, my thoughts start to echo in my mind, I can't focus and I feel like complete shit. the best way to describe it is like when you get an very intense craving for a cigarette after not smoking for a while. The weird thing is it happens really quick like I'm normal and then bang I'm messed up and then after an hour or so bang I'm back to normal. After the episodes my brain feels foggy for a few minutes and then it goes away it happens once a day. I just had it happen to me and now I'm trying to get to the bottom of it so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

2. I would go to a doctor asap. Kinda sounds like some kind of medical/neurological problem.

You could need professional help not stoner science.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I do have a doctors appointment but it's on the 12. I went to a walk in clinic but he didn't know what it was and sent me on my way.

I should add he told me to wait it out.

5. No worries, man! I play a doctor on TV!

You should wait it out.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It's Cancer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Probably some sort of new STD.

On a serious note everyone has there issues, im not in your head so idk how serious it is, or you believe it is, so its best to just do what you think you should do.

But believe me ive felt like im losing my mind before also.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app