Does anyone know what cigarette this is?

Discussion in 'General' started by patrickks, Oct 18, 2015.

1. I'm trying to track down a specific cigarette

All I can remember is that they come on a white box, 20 pack (maybe less), The smoke is kinda light, not exactly a huge body/flavour, and minimal harshness. They are normal king sized with a filter as well.

I live in Canada and haven't been able to figure out which ones these are.

I don't like buying smokes off people and want to buy my own pack, but for the life of me I can't remember what these are. Everything else I try is just too strong/harsh.

Any ideas?

No judement please [​IMG]

2. Marobols(can't spell for shit too high) lights maybe what your looking for, they are all white including the filter and come in 100s if I'm not mistaken. I don't smoke but my mom used to smoke those. Cheers

3. Marlboros, idk what kind though as I don't smoke cigarettes, but I think they may come in a grey packet

4. Iv seen white malboro

5. They aren't Malboro Lights. Any more ideas?

6. Light ciggs in a white box... There's like hundreds.

7. I love the way Canada packages their smokes with the graphics and points they put on them.

But yeah, every light cigarette is white damn near everywhere in the World...And there are literally hundreds of different kinds. You're gonna have to be more specific, chief.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

8. I don't smoke anymore and its been years since I have but don't Camel Lights have the brown specked filter paper? That is what I used to smoke and I can't remember them being all white like most light cigs are.

9. Yeah, but there are a lot of cigs that use similar paper.

They're colorful now, we get blue, silver, green, and once in awhile red...Because calling them lights may lead some individuals to believe them to be safer. My particular brand is American Spirits in the black pack, because nothing says I welcome the inevitable like smoking death out of a black package.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

10. Could be any "light" brand. Best light cig is prob marlboro. Basic lights r ight and paul mall lights are ok.

11. I just like to smoke every now and then. It takes me at least 3-4 cigarettes in a day to develop an addiction.
    I went out with this chick for a while and she liked to light up after we did... stuff. And sometimes at the bar. She's gone
    now (doing the whole Europe thing), and doesn't have Facebook. Now I'm just thinking that I want those specific smokes
    because they were the best. Not too harsh and a good taste. I am 100% they are are not slims.

12. My only guess Virginia Slim's

13. The cancer ones

or parliaments

14. Just a heads up, you wanting those specific cigarettes has little to do with the cigarettes and more to do with your emotional connection to that brand.

15. Nothing like jerking yourself off then smoking a cigarette you use to share with a ex girlfriend.

16. Marlboro ultra lights, camel Lights, etc. Its more than likely gonna be an ultra light if its whitr or silver

17. idk "players"

18. Could be anything really. White 20 packs with filters does not help what so ever. Maybe some native cigarettes?

19. Belmonts? I dunno