Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know the name of these eye drops?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FTG, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 FTG, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Nvm I figured it out it's peppermint breath mints by walgreens but I think they stopped selling them because they were being used strictly buy kids buying it in bulk for LSD. I need the bottle cause it's the perfect size and chems in it.

2. theres no picture or anything, but maybe rhotos?

3. who cares, get rhotos!

4. rhotos=game over

5. They look like walgreens brand drops.

6. #8 douchebag5000, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    eye drops are obviously super useful, but, in the long term, I think, because they modify the actions of blood vessels, and other considerations, I do believe, I've heard long term indications and in my medical opinion, I would avoid long term useage. Eyes are really precious organs and you should do all in your power today to keep them healthy for down the line. How can you minimize eye drop use? By vaporizing... by taking good care of your eyes (if you have contacts, that means, washing your contacts and changing them frequency, and not wearing them when you don't need to), wearing sunglasses on sunny days, getting your vitamins (which affect eye health) and getting enough exercise (which mantains circulatory health and circulation to the eyes). My dad has serious diabetes related eye conditions, so I'm speaking from the heart here and from a medical standpoint.

7. u can say that again...

8. It isn't for my eyes ;) By the way I made a mistake it is actually a breath freshener peppermint generic from walgreens. I asked at a few walgreens and they said they stopped selling them, and one of the pharmacists gave me a snippy and shady look when I asked why I wanted peppermint only lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.