Does anyone know if....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bo Hinch, Jun 22, 2012.

1. your mom has ever had sex with one of your friends? What did you do or think when you found out? Just curious

2. That's a pretty fucked up situation. If I found out one of my friend pulled some shit like that they would get a solid punch to the face and removal of my friendship. And to answer your question, no.

3. its a good thing were not friends

4. my mom fucks ALL of my friends. I tell her to chill out but it's like she's addicted. so weird. I think she's on like her 8th now? my mom sucks.

5. I never had it happen to me, but I fucked my roommates mom in the room next door to him while was sleeping

6. What if someone was going to pound town on your mom and then wanted to chill with you after? I'm not sure about anyone else, but if someone is fuckin my mom they better be wayyyy above my age range.

7. Ive put the moves on acouple of my friends hot moms. they seem to take it good and flirt back but when it comes to get down to business its all "i dont know if this is right" and i reply with "i wont tell" then its over. but i still try

8. You should introduce me to her some time!:cool:

9. It feels even better when I look into her eyes and think of my friend

10. If they wanted to fuck my mom, all the power to them haha.

11. can I be your freind? :D

BONUS!

:p

12. Dam do I need to meet your mom! Lol.

13. [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']
    Dam do I need to meet your mom! Lol.[/quote]

Meat*