Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know if OfficeMax drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jul 4, 2013.

1. #1 Dedadoo, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    I applied for a job and one of the questions was "how many times have you used marijuana in the last month?" Of course I selected "I've never used it." Just so it makes me look good. But that got me wondering do they drug test? I really want to try to get this job... There's no one ever in OfficeMax. All the employees do is walk around and click their pens... But if they test I might be fucked.

2. Wouldn't that depend on management of each individual store?

4. Yea you might be right... I don't know I was just wondering because I saw that question and other drug questions.

5. Did you know you can quote and write a reply in the same post?

6. #6 Hazy Ghost, Jul 4, 2013
    You could always call anonymously and ask if a drug test is required to become an employee.  Make sure you do it from a different number that you didn't put on your application.

7. #7 Dedadoo, Jul 4, 2013
    lol I'm new to this site thanks though