Does anyone know if Barnes and Noble drug tests???

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Oct 4, 2012.

1. I had an interview at a Barnes and Noble today, and it went really well.
    I feel like I may have gotten the job; but they didn't mention anything about a drug test at the interview or on the application. It's just for a seasonal part time job working at the cafe or just cashiering.
    Do you think they will test me?
    They're gonna call me back later this week and tell me if I got the job or not.

Should I risk smoke smoking tonight?
    I'm 100% clean right now. I'm a girl, 5'4 and 112lbs. I've gotten clean in less than two weeks after smoking daily for 6 months.

2. If you havce to ask,then I think you already know the answer to that question.

3. Why would u risk smoking before getting a new job if you 100% clean, just wait.... And a good majority of jobs drug test, ive been surprised with some of the jobs i have gotten drug tested for. But like 90% of the time it has been the saliva test, those things are so innaccurate.

4. Lucky. Thats my dream job. It'd be so chill just hanging with books all day

5. you're a girl?

6. I wouldn't, until I got the call back from them. I know a few people that work at the one where I live, and they had to drug test for the job.

7. youre fine man if they dint say nothin bout it in the interview its all good

8. I would wait it out just incase