Does anyone know anything about this duck?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by laxterbater022, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Does anyone know anything about this duck?

Attached Files:

2. From my vast well of criminal knowledge I can recount the story with almost complete accuracy. Sir Duckington was abducted on the 3rd of June in relation to a large sum of money he owed to the notorius rubber duck mafia. The mafia forcefully intoxicated him then carved their name in to his ass. What I want to know is how you came in possession of his body, I'm gonna have to ask you to come downtown and answer some questions.

3. #3 PureLife, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    do we have the autopsy?

edit: just ran into the report. apparently we now have the post- disambiguation pictures.

let's take a look

[​IMG]

4. He was arrested for blowing bubbles in the pond.

Meet Bubbles

[​IMG]

5. The poor duck didn't even know what hit him.

6. he has a closet issue...
    [​IMG]

7. My god man there's no need to bring out the poor man's fetishes. We need to find out who's behind all this.

8. An anonymous source gave police word that a very disgruntled foot scrubber was seen leaving the Duckington estate shortly before the abduction. Police can not confirm a motive as of this point, but detectives speculate their was an argument over the increased frequency of bath time.

[​IMG]

9. I know the original use for the duck, it has to do with the faded number under the writing....

10. Idfk what going on in this thread (then again I never do) just don't fuck the duck man.

11. [quote name='"jmick"']I know the original use for the duck, it has to do with the faded number under the writing....[/quote]

Pm me or post please

12. Sir the duck is dead. That would be wrong. Now if you'll excuse me i have to gather evidence from a young ducks pockets.

13. I don't know who did it but I've rounded up a group of suspects.

[​IMG]

I personally think it was that scumbag starfish.

14. that starfish is a rat bastord ill tell ya that much

15. I was hoping to see a blue duck, because I've never seen a blue duck before

16. have you tried googling "Rubber Duck Mafia" because there's a ton of info

17. [​IMG]