Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know anyone like this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by care4ameatball, Feb 16, 2014.

1. So, after about 2 years of smoking, I would consider myself alright in the knowledge of the plant they call Cannabis. I've learned how to roll great joints and blunts, how to pack a bowl perfectly and how to get the most out of your weed, and tons more. But this always pisses me off. So, me and a few buddies bought a half on wednesday of some local version of silver haze, probably just a tool used by our dealer to make us buy it. But we bought it, it was pretty damn good shit. One of my friends brought along a good friend of his who only smoked a few times, and knows really nothing about weed. So my friend, decided to let him hold the weed because his mom had been raiding his room for his stash lately, and gave it to him. THe guy said he wanted to try and use a tobacco pipe to smoke, he wanted to test it, I said alright and told him if he wanted to try it, use a nick, and I laid it on one of my scales to put in a bag to show him how much that was and put it in a bag for his personal usage. So on friday, when we all got together to smoke a few bowl packs before going to watch the new robocop, we open the bag to see a good 30-40 percent of it gone. The kid said most of the weed didn't get him high, and it was really shitty weed, and that we shouldn't smoke it. We all didn't want him to smoke, but my friend wanted him to, because he gave him most of the money for it. And since most of the weed he smoked, didnt get him really high, he shouldve saved it and put it back in the fucking bag! then we started makign a bowl pack and he started saying how its not really getting him high. SO me, obviously frustrated, told him to pack a bowl. I swear to god, it was the worst two bowl packs you could ever smoke. The amount of smoke coming from our mouths looked miniscule, when we breathed more smoke came out from the cold. It was shit, and he got it then. We kicked him off the bowlpack, and he fucking threw a fit and threatened to take the rest of the weed for himself if he didnt get back on it. But he was bluffing, and a few minutes later, high as a kite he was, laughing as he watched samuel jackson talk about robots. But still, people like that piss me off. I would like to know if anyone else knows someone like that?

2. kids...

3. I don't know very many people like this luckily.

Dealing with weed has the potential to make people turn really nasty towards each other believe it or not. Same goes for any prized material. Selfish people are the worst to deal with, because they will try to jip you out at one point or another if they like weed a lot. It sounds like this kid is just a beginner he probably doesn't know how much of a stoner offence it is to take from the communal bag without asking. :mad:
    This kid can't be trusted with everyone's weed so don't let him take it next time, or weigh out the amount that you chipped in for.

4. Wait....what happened?

5. Don't have any friends that bad and hopefully never will. Although I do know this one guy who pretends to be high when he clearly isn't. He acts drunk and all that shit and it's kinda annoying but I don't really see him all that often so it's cool.

6. #6 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014

Synopsis:

Some kid in the group took the weed home the day they bought it, smoked a bunch of it, and proceeded to claim that the weed was shit. Because of this, no one wanted him to partake the next day. Granted, he still packed a [shitty] bowl and copped a few hits; still claiming it was shit.

Moments later, he got fucked up. Which, I'm guessing, lead everyone to believe that this kid doesn't know his shit.

--

Also, to OP: Drop that fool out of your group. I could see if he were just a noobie, but he's a little bitch too! He's the type of guy that's gonna get you guys fucked over if he runs home and gets caught by mommy. Watch your back.

7. I'm not greedy with my weed but a guy like that would definitely be fair game to fuck with.

I had a dealer raise his price, then act all condescending about having to wait one day for his lousy five bucks because I had brought exact change. He did this in front of my friend, which pissed me off even more. So I went out of my way to steal his customers when my ship came in and LOL when he started texting people to see if they needed anything.

8. stoned hahah 

9. Man fuck that kid. He needs to learn his shit before he even tries to bluff with you guys. If its shitty weed, why would he take it.