Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know any links?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by classactslacker, Sep 28, 2010.

1. I go to this program thing for my problems at a hospital and someone else there was arguing with the counselor about how much dopamine marijuana causes you body to create and whether using it a lot can cause you not to feel pleasure after a long time of use. I'm pretty sure it doesn't but i don't remember reading any studies over this and I can't use my self as an example since one of my problems is depression. So can anybody give me a link or tell some type of proof that it doesn't cause this?

PS. I did try google searching

2. This exact same arguement has been used by anti-ecstasy advocates, havent heard it used as anti-pot propaganda yet.

If either of those bullshit storys was true then people would feel no happiness after they started having sex, and they began experiencing orgasms.

...or people would have actually reported those effects after the years and years the've been around and in use...

3. #3 Inthedirt4good, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Hey try a google scholar search

you might get something like this

gotta love them internets