Does anyone know about....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Zeke335, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Does anyone know about Sensible Seeds are they a good seed bank there white widow 5 pack seeds are 5(pounds) cheaper than dr chronic, I was just wodering if anyones had any deals with Sensible Seeds if there plants turn out to be real ganja or are they just fakes? or should I just pay the extra fiver and go with Dr Chronic?

(pound sign on keyboard is not working)

2. i can't say. i love doc myself, even more than gypsy whose a few dollars cheaper because my 1st gypsy freebies were 0% viable and they quit taking CC orders for at least several months and well over a year if they're still not doing it.

does sensible seeds give out freebies? doc at least USED TO give out freebies with their first order (my troublemaker freebies were 100% viable) and i've read that he gives a discount if you mention grass city when you order. a $40 freebie is definately worth an extra dollar or two on a 1st order i'd say, and i've heard some people score some really awesome freebies like de$troyer at various banks. i'd love to get my hands on some of that $120+ stock!

i imagine sensible seeds is a decent bank too though. bad publicity (especially when you're the little guy) is probably the last thing a bank wants. all it takes is for 1 or 2 really bad rants at a forum for them to lose possibly hundreds of potential customers.

besides, goodwill = return customers. that's why i keep returning to doc.