Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone know about the clubs in orange county?(ca)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mr.niceguy619, Apr 16, 2006.

1. i just got my med card last week, and i've been checking out some of the local clubs in my area (san diego) but most of them are pretty basic (just carry bud) but along time ago a friend of a friend cane down from orange county with a bottle, it was liquid thc and it got me pretty damn high.....well ill be in the o.c on tuesday so i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a club that would carry it so i dont drive 2 hours just to buy the same stuff i could at home

2. does anyone know about the clubs in the oc? will they let you call and ask about what they have on-hand??? any info would be cool since i plan on going up there tomorrow

3. no problem
    Yea i live in la mesa

4. well im in the other mesa (mira..that is)

5. wanna hook a fellow toker up with some med weed XD

6. you just got to make a username and stuff the $12 is only if you want to donate