does anyone know about paterson, new jersey?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tastytrichomes, Aug 10, 2012.

1. wpu is a great place isn't it?

as hard as it is to say i enjoy education

2. yo that checkers is great....although it does have a very weird drive in....hard for a truck to get in.

tight corners and low clearance

3. My cousin was a cop down there, he told me some crazy stories. He called paterson the jungle. He currently is a hudson county sheriff.

4. contribute some stories

5. Haha that's what I was thinking man. She's probably a stamp collector or ex one;)

6. I would, but im super high rn. Maybe in an hour or something.

7. my hometown's nutley which is like 15 minutes from paterson. although i don't love my town, it's honestly pretty nice. Paterson is pretty sketch though. Willy paterson is a fckin bomb ass music/arts school but the town is pretty bad. ain't no newark though :p

8. My cousins live in Nutley lol. The deli on franklin i think it is has the best sandwiches!

9. the area of wayne i take to get there is shitty

there's a lot of traffic and construction on hamburg turnpike to get to class so i take backroads to get there now

i've seen at least four accidents since i've been going to WPU

10. Yeah, shit gets pretty wrecked there lol.

and to the above above poster, that town is only made up of delis/nail salons but if you mean a&s that shit is pretty bomb :cool:

11. My house is probably on one of those backroads you take. It's just that stupid ass fuckin construction that makes Wayne shitty. Go to Viscaya section of Wayne and you wont think Wayne's a shitty town haaha.

12. Pretty sure every unmentionable I've ever encountered has in some way come from Paterson.

13. Maybe I'm just lucky but I've lived here my whole life and never had a problem on hamburg. :confused_2:

Edit: To be fair I don't drive it everyday

14. Hamburg by the Park Wayne Diner, McDonalds and the Grand Chateu is what I think he's talking about.

15. yeah man im from pompton lakes, i take ratzer road to get to class instead of that bullshit

16. I was born and raised in Paterson. I grew up in the Alabama projects. Went to Eastside high. Paterson is a shit hole 100 percent. Once I got the chance I got the hell out of there. Honestly, it takes a certain kinda "special" person to stay there. If you're not from there then stay away.

17. I've been there lol too many cops around.

18. But aren't you white?

19. Theres some good parts of jersey. Im from Plainfield and it has its moments of crazyness but just a few towns over it be chill as fuck. Better weed too

20. I live about 30 mins away from ptown fron what i am reading in the news it has gotten worse then newark.