Does Anyone Know About GSC???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kjack707, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Damn gnomepunter!! That was a lot of info!! I'm still on my first GSC grow right now! And they are freaking AMAZING!!! Lol ill post up some pics of my girls in acouple minutes, they are in week 7 of flowering right now they will be done soon! But yea you are right about the bright orange hairs and not too deep purple, right now I've been trying to purple up my girls and they seem to only have streams of purp on the buds

2. I dig those streaks of both purple and magenta, my Electric Koolaid does that same sort of thing with a darker hue. Makes for some pretty pretty weed.

3. GSC clones in denver for 12 bucks, I went with some grape ape though.

4. I'm in mid veg of some GSC from north bay Club; its looking good. about to take clones in 5 days

5. Huh? That was quite hilarious.

6. Which club?

7. Is it the real thing???

madd monkeys lab

8. I am.... clones /seeds

madd monkeys lab

9. I want a cut in colorado.

10. The real cookie strain is in cali and to get a cut of it you have to know someone. Wiz khalifa don't have it in his music and all his pictures for nothing

11. Be worth the travel.

12. Organicann ftw!

13. Ha! Those are my clones, or they were before. Good to hear you are enjoying them.

14. Ah yes, Organicann. A wide variety of strains, the shadiest purchasing process ever, and the clones come complete with nute burn lol. Nonetheless, very much worth it. It's difficult to find a good strain variety in the Bay Area!

15. #35 wwpk, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    Organicann does have shady clones. I always inspect them hardcore before purchasing any new strain- they shouldn't accept clones that need to be propped up with multiple sticks -_-

But yeah woohoo GSC clone I got is going great, started growing as if quad topped; pretty cool.

My worst experience with organicann was with a jack Herrer clone that came with mites and bad brittle stems -_-

16. I have been bringing clones there for probably 5 years now, since they were next to the Quinn. Unfortunately they do take in clones I would be ashamed to try and pawn off, that said it is consignment, there are always bunches of great quality clones on the shelf, just a matter of if the nice ones are the flavor you want. 50/50 is a very fair split from my end, especially come springtime.

17. You work at the Organicann in Santa Rosa?!? Cuz I know some who is really really close to me, I've know him for almost 15 years and one of his relatives is part of the management there and is got some White Widow and Afghani Goo that were on their way to the club. And come to find out 2 weeks later they were INFESTED with spidermites!!!

18. Biggest problem there is the farmers market clones are not checked in by anyone. The stuff on the shelf is checked in and hit with azatrol twice a week. That said any club that moves a few thousand clones a week on consignment will always have some issues. Anything that comes from outside your own house should be treated as if infected if you are smart.

19. i like tagalongs

20. just got a GSC cut from Progressive Options Friday, sadly it's looking pretty weak right now... hopefully the space heater and good light keeps it going till it sets some roots :(