Does anyone know a good place to get my glass bong fixed in the nj/ny area?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nativetongues, Apr 13, 2012.

1. My friend offered to give me his broken roor bong cause he's quitting. Do any blades out there know a good lhs that repairs pipes near New Jersey, where I live? I'm willing to drive a few hours if I have too.

2. Go to itza glass gallery.com and call them up to see where they moved too.

They used to be out on long island, but I forgot where they moved too.

I had Joe from Itza repair my Glasscity Bubblicious.

3. It says they moved to Kingston ny. If I go there will they repair it for me? How much do you think it would cost?

4. If you can take a picture of the break for me, I can tell you if its something they can fix.

It cost me 70 bucks to have my piece fixed.

half at the beginning half at the end.

There is a chance glass can break when it gets reheated to be fixed, and there's no refund of your deposit if that happens.

And thats understandable. You need to be informed of all the ricks involved so you can make the best decision for your self.

5. ask yourself first, is it really worth to try and fix your piece?

there's hundreds of toking tools out there blade

6. true, but he is getting it free from his friend so depends how much to repair it and if thats worth it to him, and depends on the bong too. if its some generic type one just save the $70, use $5 on rolling material and the other $65 on a dank 8th :D