Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone in your area use the term "loud"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I'm in VA and most people I know, including dealers, use the term loud to describe high grade weed. I honestly hate it

2. Its the new swag generation with these terminology's

3. Only the wanna be rappers in my area.

4. loud on deck from sc

5. Well...

I don't buy from fifteen year olds, so no. :3

6. Well i think the term Loud was coined in the DMV area. because i am in VA and they pretty much use it normally. i hate it too, but fuck it.

7. I've only heard a dealer say it here but he was a swag boy so i guess its a wannabe thing.

8. I can't stand the term, but luckily people up here don't use it. At least the people I'm friends with don't...

9. Wanna be yo yo homie bs.
    Lol

10. Im pretty sure this term originated in VA but who really knows.

Neighbors knocking on the door
    Asking can we turn it down
    I say ain't no Music on
    She said "no that weed is LOUD"

11. Thank god that term hasn't reached Northern California

12. When in doubt, urban dictionary. Usually has hilarious factual origins of words.

13. Swag boys here say Exo (exotic) for danks... I'm like wtf?

14. Yeah, I live in Woodbridge and it seems to be the thing that everybody "must have". It's especially common in the Dale City, Manassas, and DC areas, maybe even Baltimore, but I'm not sure how far the term has spread.

15. Yea. i live in Atlanta,Ga. and you know, everyone down here uses the term "Loud." i absolutely hate it too, it shows your lack of weed knowledge.

16. Yea loud has pretty much become schwag,mids, and other kind of weed around where I live.

17. People who think there is something wrong with the term have no idea how slang works, better yet the English language in general.

18. might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard weed called in my life. thankfully I only see it on here..

19. [​IMG]

I thought we were done with this word...