Does anyone here work at gamestop?

Discussion in 'General' started by brenden, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I have a question about trading in my xbox 360. I would trade it in and get a ps3 but is there anyway i can trade my xbox ufc game to a ps3 ufc game without having to like rebuy it

2. I used to work there back maybe 5 years ago or so, before the 360 even came out so sorry bro I'm no help. I quit the ebgames when my manager started telling me my butt looked cute and I should come over to play PS2 whenever i want. Let's just say I wasn't down with that kinda thing.

3. #3 bronco, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    Fuck Gamestop. They'll offer you between 15% to 20% of what you payed on perfectly good returned games and systems, and sell them off for 90% of the original price. Even if you bought it two days ago.

"POWER TO THE PLAYERS" my fucking ass. Gamestop exists to drive an expensive wedge between you and videogames, and only wants to fuck you over for the money.

4. #4 spacecrusin, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    Hahah well to answer your question I say stick with the 360. Unless you'd also be enjoying the blue-ray player, then it may be worth throwing down the cash.

I also highly doubt they would trade the one ufc straight up for another. They would just give you the store credit for the game, which would not be worth nearly as much as a new ufc for PS3 will cost you.

5. Screw big corp game stores and other gilliazion stores. lol

Go to local game store, you most likey get better deals.

ps. Stick with the 360. The natal project is coming soon!!!!

6. I do not believe you can, many times they wont even let you trade in a used PS3 for a used 360 or vice-versa, usually they'll give you 1/2 the amount of what a NEW PS3 costs in store credit, and you pay the difference, but honestly, it's not worth it, i don't like either system more, but their both great, neither one is better than the other, and really I don't suggest paying like 100+ bucks and your 360 for something that isn't going to be alot better, and they have almost the exact same game selection.

7. Whats wrong with Craigslist?

8. craigslist killer dude.... lol

9. That project natal thing scares me. If you watched the demo video on the xbox marketplace, you know what i'm saying. It looked fun, until i saw, beep beep... scanning. Then some fucking lasers shoot out and scan the kid's body and skateboard. I don't know if i'd feel so safe with the xbox watching me and scanning me all the time.