Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone here this when your high or is it just me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aTonOfWeed, Aug 1, 2011.

1. whenever im high i hear this EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dirty noise. is this the case for everyone els. i smoked different strains and this never happened. Shitty Weed? its shake by the way. so its shitty...

2. I've heard that many times, I dont know if I've only gotten that from mids, but yeah dude, if it makes you feel any better it's normal. And after all that buzz is gone you will have killer headache :smoke:

3. ears ringing?

4. yeah dude. bad high i guess.. then i feel very sleepy after it

5. yeah that happens to me alot. pretty sure it's normal though, so i wouldn't worry about it.

i'm new here btw and this is my first post. just finished smoking some killer bud too :D

6. Welcome to the city :smoke:

7. bump. want to hear what other people think of this.

8. yep me and my bro both have this happen as well as most of my friends. it's normal. I think it's one of those things that's almost imperceptible while sober but some weed increases your senses so they become pretty perceptible lol

9. just did some extra research and it's pretty interesting. it's called "tinnitus" and apparently can either be made worse or better by smoking. It can also be caused by stress/anxiety and various prescription drugs. And as I said above, people say that since smoking will increase perception of things otherwise ignored (the hum of the air conditioner, the creaking of the house/pipes, etc.) that can cause it as well.

10. that hasnt happened to me in years i always associated the noise with being really fucking high since i was always really fucking high when it happened

11. I get that sometimes WITHOUT bud, it's just an ear ache lol.
    I don't seem to get it with bud, ever though. o_O

12. I rarely get it, but when i do i put some music on quietly, and sooner or later I forget about the ringing.