does anyone here smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 stoner 420, Sep 14, 2007.

1. a bunch of stupid stuff :)

2. Hmmm. After browsing around this particular website I realize that there is a very large percentage of members here who actually combust cannabis buds. Not only this, they actually inhale whatever fumes occur. It's terrible, really.

3. My friend smokes marijuana. We used to have fun together, now all he wants to do is sit around the house.........................Damn i forgot the rest of the commercial. Well, blame it on the weed i guess.

4. and the reason i dont smoke pot is because the government of america said its bad and they never ever did/do anything wrong and are always doing whats best in my intrests and dont have any agendas at all other then justice and safety for its citzens right ? :rolleyes:

lol to that

5. Never... Don't mind the redeyes, I'm just going on 6 days straight of no sleep.

6. We're lucky enough not to have that garbage here in Canada.

7. I heard that this marywanna stuff is pretty nifty. My friend bought some really dank stems and seeds for $100. Will this get us high?

8. you will have cum stains on your pants from not being able to find a rape victim.

drugs are bad, mkay?

9. 'Im not drunk, Im jus exhausted from staying up all night drinking'.

10. What's Marijuana? :confused:

11. were just good redblooded americans like your self no harm here.

and if you do smoke pot, you voted for hubert humphry and you killed jesus!!!!!

12. Marijuana is the root of all evil, and it did kill Jesus. HE WAS MY FATHAH!!! From Bill Clinton,"I did not enjoy it, I did not inhale it." ....experiment, but not inhale???

13. I'm so high right now!!!

Nothing can hurt me...

*puts shotgun barrel in mouth* BOOM

MARIJUANA KILLS.

:smoke:

14. i smoke weed take drugs drink and fuck :D

15. I ingest canabinoids.

16. I am faded....

17. Dude..... Daves not here man.....

huh?

Oh.

Yeah.... I'm so high im above the influence.... theres just clouds here...... no influence.

18. Im getting pretty close to packing a bowl fo this thing you call 'marijuana'.

19. That made me laugh.

20. I inject it. Because I'm hardcore.

You know it, baby.