Does anyone here own a Fennec Fox?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deer Dance, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MissBakedAlaska"']I used to have Suggies. Exotic animals are what's up, just prepare for the worst.[/quote]

Why would you call them suggies in front of a bunch of people who have no idea what that means? To the people who are clueless, it's a sugar glider. Sugar gliders are small marsupials native to Australia. I bred gliders for a little over a year.

2. Sorry weasel I've been spoiled by google and forget to explain myself sometimes.

3. Never been to into the warm blooded exotic pets

4. [quote name='"MissBakedAlaska"']Sorry weasel I've been spoiled by google and forget to explain myself sometimes.[/quote]

Its okay lol.

5. these look like gremlin/ chihuaha muts more than foxes. This is the only cute picture i found of one. I used to want a red fox but they make some of the most annoying sounds. An exotic pet that i really want is one of those baby amazon monkeys that only eats syrup:eek:

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Stonefry"']these look like gremlin/ chihuaha muts more than foxes. This is the only cute picture i found of one. I used to want a red fox but they make some of the most annoying sounds. An exotic pet that i really want is one of those baby amazon monkeys that only eats syrup:eek:

[/quote]

Yah fennecs are pretty small lol. Only weigh about 3 1/2 pounds full grown. And I believe you're referring to a marmoset. Marmosets make amazing pets, but they get extremely protective of their owner so biting strangers is possible, plus they live pretty long.

7. Can't you only buy them from some camp up in Russia where they've been bred for over 150 generations for $6,000 a piece?

8. YESS! that's what i want is a bunch of baby lion-lookin monkeys protecting my property! i'm sure they would love ganja glycerin

9. [quote name='"Stonefry"']
    YESS! that's what i want is a bunch of baby lion-lookin monkeys protecting my property! i'm sure they would love ganja glycerin[/quote]

Lmfao well idk how good of a guard animal theyd make hahhah

10. they're cute......i want 3

11. nah Finnecs can be tame...

12. No but I've wanted one since middle school haha, those things are rad!

13. man, that thing would be hard as fuck to hunt. look at them ears, their like satellite dishes on both sides lol.

14. I know I so what one!

15. Yeah i'm not gonna capture a baby Fennec Fox lol, those things live in the desert anyway, i'm going through a liscensed breeder if I get one

16. [quote name='Stonefry']these look like gremlin/ chihuaha muts more than foxes. This is the only cute picture i found of one. I used to want a red fox but they make some of the most annoying sounds. An exotic pet that i really want is one of those baby amazon monkeys that only eats syrup:eek:

Dude monkeys are a huge responsibility! I did a lot of research on owning a monkey and you basically take the responsibility as if it were a child, They are A LOT of work, even the little ones. A little 2ft monkey can take down a full sized man

17. what.