Does anyone here not toke daily?

Discussion in 'General' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Hey! Lightweight over here!

Lol, I would deff light up more, but I have to keep clean because of cheer :p

2. I take breaks every two weeks for two weeks. Two on, two off. I have the cash, the connects, everything you can dream of. I just have to keep myself grounded.

3. i don't smoke everyday, sometimes i wont smoke for a month to 6 months or even a year than out of the blue i feel like lighting up and do, i just go with what i feel like doing if i want to blaze i do if i don't i don't, i can stand around people blazing and not smoke it doesn't bother me

4. I can't smoke daily right now because I'm jobless, But as soon as I get a job ill probably start smoking 2 -3 times a week.

5. Find out the jobs that don't drug test, there's a extensive list on one of the threads here on GC. I don't know if you have Trader Joes in your area but I heard they don't DT, I need to get a job and stop finding pennies on the ground makes me look like a hobo lol

6. I smoked daily for about three years. Moved back in with parents so I'll vape about 2-3 times a week, thinking of quitting for a bit.

Omega369 :wave:

7. You live in NC homie, most lax marijuana laws in the south. You get caught with less than an OZ and you dont even go to jail.

8. i smoke when i have i have weed, which hasnt been in forever :(...last batch of weed i had was poser weed, it looked and smelled great, but i barely got high from it, and i have next to no tolerance to weed at all, usually a couple hits off a 1 hitter pipe will get me stoned if its good weed

9. ^correcto mundo

possession here is like a slap on the wrist depending on how much

10. Daily. A joint a day keeps the Doctor away!