Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone here live in washington or colorodo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 flame, Nov 15, 2012.

1. How is the new law? Seems pretty killer? Did prices go down? Are there any dispensaries or how does it work? Still gotta go black market style?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

2. washington here, the law does not take effect untili dec 6. and it will be a full year before any type of distribution laws are set into place, so no one can legally buy for a year. As it sits now only med patients can buy. The price is not going to drop, street prices are way better than the dispensary prices and there has been talks of making it 10 a gram plus a 25 % tax. All this hinges on the decision from the federal government Christine Gregoire A.K.A. Skeletor (WA state governor) returned from DC to Washington state on Tuesday of this week with no news of a federal decision. They only have two choices really A. either sue WA to block legislation or B. make CO and WA model states for the impending decriminalization of it. In WA many counties have stopped prosecuting for adults over 21 with possession charges of under an ounce.

3. If anyone lives in Colorado, I fucking envy you. Washington not so much, they aren't allowed to grow their own cannabis...

4. So. Its not legal to hit a jay while walking down the street an flaunt 5 grams to a cop in colorado or WA?

5. Nope, nor will it ever be.
    Why would you do it in the first place is beyond me, you're just asking for trouble.
    You're exactly what makes the police so hostile towards us.

6. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"']Nope, nor will it ever be.
    Why would you do it in the first place is beyond me, you're just asking for trouble.
    You're exactly what makes the police so hostile towards us.[/quote]

? I would never do that. I was just asking if the lawade that legal? Jeeze

7. [quote name='"420 flame"']So. Its not legal to hit a jay while walking down the street an flaunt 5 grams to a cop in colorado or WA?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum[/quote]

Lol, would never be "flaunting" a meager 5gs or any bud at that. My dude you sound 12. How bout I pull out my dick and wave it in your face because its abnormally large?

8. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']

Lol, would never be "flaunting" a meager 5gs or any bud at that. My dude you sound 12. How bout I pull out my dick and wave it in your face because its abnormally large?[/quote]

Dude. Thats ashaim u troll such a chill forum like this :(.

9. That was an exagerated example of me asking how to law works in a new "legal recreational use under 1 ounce". But im just asking "how legal" it really is.

10. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"']Nope, nor will it ever be.
    You're exactly what makes the police so hostile towards us.[/quote]

You can show a pack of cigarettes to a cop, and you can do the same with 5 grams of pot.

11. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']

Lol, would never be "flaunting" a meager 5gs or any bud at that. My dude you sound 12. How bout I pull out my dick and wave it in your face because its abnormally large?[/quote]

And u have a thread called "mamma drama" where u rant about ur mom being mean to you for pitty. Ehh idk man. U seem like troll lvl 10

12. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

You can show a pack of cigarettes to a cop, and you can do the same with 5 grams of pot.[/quote]

Thanks for answering legit. Thats the answere i was goin for. Thats pretty bad ass.

13. [quote name='"420 flame"']That was an exagerated example of me asking how to law works in a new "legal recreational use under 1 ounce". But im just asking "how legal" it really is.

My dude as legal as the law says, do some research, laws don't lie. You know laws are public just look up amendment 64 colorado. My dude use those research skills you learned in that place you were mandated to from 5 to 18.

14. [quote name='"420 flame"']

And u have a thread called "mamma drama" where u rant about ur mom being mean to you for pitty. Ehh idk man. U seem like troll lvl 10

My dude, that's an honest thread, I wasn't trolling I when I made that analogy to make you think "flaunting" 5gs in front of police was a retarded idea. Sorry I had troubles as a youngster though. Oh, and I'm sorry you didn't win in the natural selection process.

15. I wasn't referring to showing off the pot, I was replying to the statement of hitting a J walking down the street. ;)

16. Sadly not..

It's like drinking in the open people frown upon it maybe it will change in the future.

17. I've been to WA. I loved it. I would love it even more with not having to worry about having less than an ounce on me. I'd literally carry a blunt around with me, or a half ounce everywhere I went. It would be amazing. I've always considered moving to Oregon or WAshington, but this just makes it better than best.

18. Just cause it's legal doesn't mean we should be douches about it, that's like sipping a beer while a cop pulls you over just because its legal. Although I'm sure there will be a few people taunting the cops haha but after a while will be almost like ciggs or beer so why would you wanna flaunt it just because you can

19. [quote name='"TGreenFien"']
    Just cause it's legal doesn't mean we should be douches about it, that's like sipping a beer while a cop pulls you over just because its legal. Although I'm sure there will be a few people taunting the cops haha but after a while will be almost like ciggs or beer so why would you wanna flaunt it just because you can[/quote]

Everyone misinterpreted what i said. And having and open beer in your car is not legal. I was just asking it as in if i cop sees u with a pack of cigs, would it be the same as him seeing a sack on u thats under 1 O?

20. Honestly, I don't want people smoking anything is public... even though I smoke weed, a lot of people don't in colorado and washington