Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Here Just Eat Weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 8WetOreos, May 24, 2013.

1. Not straight up weed. But like edibles....cookies, brownies, ect. What I'm wondering is can you conserve more by making food instead of smoking? I want to stop smoking but idk if I would waste more money or not. Any suggestions?

2. I've made firecrackers before, they work great honestly. May take about an hour or so to kick in, but once it does it lasts for more than a normal high. There are a few firecracker guides on here. So if you've got about .5 of dank, that is plenty to be high forms while. Check out. Few guides on here.

3. Do yourself a favor and dont make thise firecrackers. Its the laziest/worst edible you can make. Yeah it works but i would rather make something that doesnt taste burnt and is a lot lot more potent. Green dragon is almost as easy as a firecracker and its way more potent. Plis you can put it on anything so that nasty ass mcdonalds cheesburger will get you baked if you want.

4. He is right, it tasted absolutely horrible. But it's the most efficient way to make edibles, UNLESS you're planning on making butter, or something else to then make a delicious treat. In order to make butter you'll need Atleast an eighth, I'd say. It's much more convenient to throw a firecracker together with .3-.5 than to make butter. But if you have the amount of weed, I'd personally make butter to then make into something else.

5. Do yourself a favor and dont make thise firecrackers. Its the laziest/worst edible you can make. Yeah it works but i would rather make something that doesnt taste burnt and is a lot lot more potent. Green dragon is almost as easy as a firecracker and its way more potent. Plus you can put it on anything so that nasty ass mcdonalds cheesburger will get you baked if you want.

6. If you're not too much of a pussy to just have 2 bites of a not good tasting cracker, than I'd make butter. Who cares, if they work, they work. Gotta remove that dress and man up.

7. i mix coconut oil with some lecithin and avb then mix that with something like coffee. you could probably easily mix it with other things

8. Yeah I kind of "Quit " smoking too, edibles imo are better and the way to go, no anxiety or discomfort

9. Yeah they work on the shitty end of edibles. Its like those fucking rice crispy treats people make where i live that taste like weed but never get you high. Thats like choosing to wear a walmart watch even though you have a rolex in the drawer. It has nothing to do with manning up either it has to fact that firecrackers clearly dont work as well as other edibles.

10. If I had the weight available I'd mostly consume edibles.

Can't give up smoking though or vaping, love it too much.

11. Edibles although efficient aren't very conserving. At least not for firecrackers and stuff. You'll build a tolerance fast. IMO edibles are best used for special occasions and for medical users because edibles work better than vapes and combustion for some conditions.