Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Here Just Eat Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 8WetOreos, May 24, 2013.

1. Not straight up weed. But like edibles....cookies, brownies, ect. What I'm wondering is can you conserve more by making food instead of smoking? I want to stop smoking but idk if I would waste more money or not. Any suggestions?

2. Check out the incredible edible sub section of the forum.

You'll reciece better answers and there are tons if recipes to try out.

3. Yes edibles are amazing. Although less intense(unless you up the potency) they last longer; up to eight hours relative to three-four.

If you wanted to quit smoking for your health you could also check out vaporizing. You can check out the vaporizer section.

Basically a vaporizer heats your herb up to the point where the chemicals that get you high turn to vapor while the actual plant material never combusts. This is much healthier as you're getting far less carcinogens and cyanide as you do in smoke.

4. Very true! But vaporizers are expensive! Well the ones I've looked at.

5. I have never tried an edible but I was always interested into trying one. I'll probably would as soon as I get a bag of dank, boxes of cinnamon graham crackers and a jar tub of creamy luscious peanut butter. 

6. Edibles made the right way are going to cost you a considerable amount more than smoking. You have to put the price of the ingredients into the equation too.

7. yeah my edibles are all ABV, shake, and trim. I wouldn't use buds for edibles, I feel like it's much less economical, although, I have been ripped out of my mind for 12 hours from one edible before. all depends on how much you want to spend.