Does anyone here have an xbox 360 but not have xbox live?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Justin127, Dec 26, 2012.

1. just wondering

2. No sir

i don't even see why you would get an xbox if you werent going to have live... thats the only thing it has over a ps3

3. Halo 4....

Forza..

4. thats funny cause forza was the 2nd reason i bought mine :p but the first reason is the online is way better on live

and id consider halo the same as cod... something that people only buy for the online play

5. Unfortunately i dont have live :/ ive been asking my parents to set it up got me and ill pay all the fee and shit because i work. But no change if only that was my Christmas prezzie! But when i get it ill play Halo 4 and Gears Of War 3

6. I know what you mean man.

I also get what you are saying about halo for multiplayer, but i would not ever say cod is halo tho..

7. I did when they were still relatively new. Live wouldn't work with my internet for some reason. I sold it within a month :p

8. I did the first 2 years

9. Yah halos actually does take a bit of skill and the people always aren't as retarded as they are on cod but to me its them same idea with different styles... get kills ahaha

10. [quote name='"BudBat"']Unfortunately i dont have live :/ ive been asking my parents to set it up got me and ill pay all the fee and shit because i work. But no change if only that was my Christmas prezzie! But when i get it ill play Halo 4 and Gears Of War 3[/quote]

It's really easy to set up dude. Wifi or not, very simple and straightforward.

IMO there is no current gen console worth having without online play. Even against bots it's not the same and most game options with them are really limited when compared to the online counterpart.

Plus it's not just multiplayer. XBL and PSN both have a lot to offer in terms other than good gaming servers. You can basically make you console into a smart-entertainment center for your home.

11. What would i do for cable internet? Do i need to get some sort of router and link them up?

12. I wouldnt buy either if I didnt have online.

13. Ps3 has blu-ray,

14. Or you can buy one for 50$ at the store.....( I have a ps3)

15. Online play is the only reason I even play games.. I don't ever do campaigns just straight to online play.

16. This is what sucks. Im guilty of this with most games too.