Does anyone here have an RSX?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by bayness, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I know this may not be the correct forum to ask this but if anyone here has an rsx type s? what did you first do to it? What do you recommend?

2. Club RSX

I wouldn't recommend taking advice on these forums. There are too many incompetent fools running around. Just my .02.

3. I dont own one but a good friend of mine has a base model. Check out Honda-Tech as well as the site linked above me if your looking for recommendations.

4. Get computer upgrade, IHE and then tune.

Coilovers (avoid taiwanese brands), and whatever you had in mind?

5. This will probably start an argument but I would skip a computer upgrade until you know what you want to do with the car. If you want an intake, exhaust, or other small modifications there should be no need for a ECU upgrade. If you plan on rebuilding the motor or doing a build of some sort then get a flashed ECU when its needed.

6. I bought the type s yesterday (2003). I was thinking starting with coil overs since I don't have to do anything to the engine for now

7. Coilovers would be a good start then. Just go with a decent brand and not ebay junk. Check out Ground Control, Function & Form, and Skunk 2.

8. Agreed.

9. #9 BlazeLE, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    get this exhaust setup if you can afford it. J's racing is expensive as fuck, but worth it.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9XVhfMpSjc[/ame]