Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone here have a medical marijuana card in Canada?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokinthaherb, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I was just wondering if anyone has a medical marijuana card in Canada? If so what condition do you have? I want to get one for insomnia but i hear its pretty hard to get in Canada.

2. what part of can you in?

3. Calgary,Alberta

4. #5 smokinthaherb, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    Awesome man thanks. Do you think it will still be hard for me to get a medical marijuana card for insomnia?

5. Insomina should be enough, but you never know with HC. There's no better cure to insomnia than Phoenix tears.....I've never slept better. I'm licensed, with a perscription of 17gr/day....enough to make my oil. It truly is an amazing medicine, I feel 100% all the time, havent been sick at all this winter. I encourage all of you to get on the oil, we are just scratching the surface with what it can do.

6. [quote name='"HazyLeg"']Insomina should be enough, but you never know with HC. There's no better cure to insomnia than Phoenix tears.....I've never slept better. I'm licensed, with a perscription of 17gr/day....enough to make my oil. It truly is an amazing medicine, I feel 100% all the time, havent been sick at all this winter. I encourage all of you to get on the oil, we are just scratching the surface with what it can do.[/quote]

The paper work that came with my license clearly states no cannabis oil and no hashish. What do you do bud?

7. Hamburger helper instructions clearly indicate NO MILK, yet I use milk anyway.

Your point?

• Like Like x 1
  8. HC is changing the oil part. Judge ruled it unconstitutional, smoking shouldnt be the only way to take your medicine. As for your condition, it depends more so on your doctor than HC. If your doctor reccomends it there isnt really a reason for them to deny it. I suspect finding a doctor to reccomend it for insomnia would be rather difficult.