Does Anyone Have The Same Problem?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johnnyshit, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Okay, I've been smoking weed for a couple of years now and when I smoke I like to chill and all I do is work and smoke. Thing is in the time I've been smoking I've not really met anyone that's down to just chill and smoke? The thing I've found hardest is finding girls that wanna smoke and just chill. I've not yet found a stoner girl that's down to simply chill. Do they actually exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Girls don't fart or smoke

3. Yes they do exists, and they are the most unlikely girls you will ever think. I have recently discovered girls that I've known most of my life that do just that, chill and smoke. If you don't go looking, they will find you.

4. Really? I've kinda given up on finding a girl that legit wants to chill and smoke in England. I guess all things good come to those who wait 👌

5. I like to smoke and chill.

6. My ex used to smoke and chill with me, they are just rare but i know the feeling. If i were u id download tinder

7. Whats tinder,

8. They're out there just rare. Where I live most girls smoke just to look cool. Shit is fuckin' annoying.

9. I like to smoke and chill and stargaze.

10. All the girls I've ever smoked with drive me crazy when they are high. Turn batshit crazy and extremely hyper. One girl broke my brand new tv jumping off my table, so I stopped smoking with girls.

Omega369