Does anyone have experience with?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lion_Box, Jul 14, 2009.

1. #1 Lion_Box, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    Post the marijuana strain you are growing or want to either share or acquire knowledge about.

Apologies if there is a post already about this but I think it would be cool to share information about the strains you like to grow indoors or out w/e.

I'm currently 2 weeks 2 days into my indoor Nirvana Bubblelicious & Nirvana Swiss Cheese. There both feminized and vegging under an HPS, they started under a t5 fluro. If anyone has experience with this strain post it up! :smoke:

Personally I find Pure Power Plant and New York Power Diesel from Nirvana interesting, something I'll want to try in the future. Green house seeds looks sick too the Super lemon haze looks amazing.

2. i like the fruit tasting strains and Indicas. Aurora Indica is my favorite, then and Hindu Kush is 2nd place then blueberry

3. I suppose the strains I found most interesting to grow/smoke were Cinderella99 and Troublemaker.

Cindy has it all in my book; fruity, non-MJ smell and a more sativa buzz without having to wait 3+ months for it to flower. Yields can be nice when you get her dialed in.

Troublemaker (kush cross from Dr. Chronic) smelled identical to lemon furniture polish and was just a pretty and unique looking plant. More of a couchlock stone which I really don't prefer but potency is good.

I always thought Speed Queen from Mandala was a bit underated. Super easy to grow, nice dense buds, a quick flowering time, and if you harvest per Mandala's guidelines it has a nice energetic buzz which is great for doing chores, etc. Hashberry has received more hype but I thought it was a bit boring.

4. Yea Aurora Indica looks interesting aswell as blueberry, I may be getting a juicy fruit or spicy fruit clone forget which. Any kind of kush would be nice to grow and smoke as well :smoke:

I've heard Dr.Chronic has some good strains. How quick is quick for flowering time for you Buz?

5. #5 DirtyViperMan, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    Well i have grown many plants and still have 12 packs of seeds that i haven't even opened yet, but that's a different story. My favs:
    1. seedmans Moma thia, the high on this is very high not body at all. She likes low nutrient level burn the fuck out of her the first time around. Takes so long to flower between 20-24 weeks depending if i fucked up along the way.
    2.BCSeeds Durban poison, it is incredibly hardy heat, drought, over feeding, bugs mold, its like Roscoe Patterson "just don't give a fuck"-boondocks season2esp1
    3. BCSeeds and GHS White widow. The two are very different the GHS stinks as soon as pistils arrive OMG. BC showed more sativa in the leave and bud structure, but had a good body quality to it.
    4. Seedsman Hashplant, This shit will trip you up, to many tokes of this you will lose your pipe in your hand. This weed if smoked with friends is definitely one of those "hit or pass it deals" people will forget whos turn it is. The plant is self is a very heavy feeder, don't go to crazy with nitrogen. Also its not overly found of being topped, some plants it works better than others.

I got others but those are my favs. I prefer sativas so i do a lot of ScRoG to deal with it. Hope that helps.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

Ps i love buying seeds, saving seeds, breeding seeds. I hope everyone gets the chance to start a plant from seed then make your own seeds.

6. Ha, I'd love to buy more seeds but there expensive plus I want to get what I'm growin on lock a few times, we'll see.

Have you watched greenhouse seed co. "Strain Hunters" there are a few episodes on youtube, and I think on there website - It's cool they go to other countries and bring back seeds of the best weed they can find.

7. Really?

How do you know?

:)

8. Guess I don't, buuuuuuut the ep were they go to Africa and checkout multiple grower's fields for Malawi Gold, seems like they do there best to find the best. Guess they could be talking out there asses.

9. You have alot to learn, but at least you are trying to learn. I will leave it at that. Did you now most of the strains used by Holland breeders were first created here in the US? Prior to 1984 Holland had no impressive strains; they aquired US strains and ran with them and forgot who & where the true roots of many of these hybrids came from. FYI: most seed banks aquire females cuts, cross them with males of similar lineage and then back cross them into the true line female to recreate a strain. There are maybe 2 or 3 breeders that actually possess the true mothers and fathers of the best strains created over the past 15 yrs.

less

10. Yea still very new to the growing world, and there is a lot to learn. Good to know some of the best strains started here in the US, I'm actually growing Bubblelicous and on Nirvana it says that it started in the US.

What are you currently growing less?

:smoke:

11. I'm growing two bubba kush clones. Can anyone shed some light on bubba kush for me?

12. if anyone ever decides to reply to my previous post, please pm me. thanks in advance.