does anyone have experiance with...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mattwood1011, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Cali Orange, Maui Waui, NLxBB, or any other nirvana strain besides jock horror or white widow? because everyone grows jock horror and thats cool but i want to see some other strains from nirvana. any body :confused:

2. white rhino and ak47 are pimp.

3. ak-48 you mean?

4. Yea my bad. That is the most reviewed nirvana strain along with white rhino/widow.

5. I have grown several versions of NL; Nl #2X5, NL #5, and NL #1. I have also grown Big Bud both the Holland version and the BC version. Cali Orange is pretty common and I have grown it from several different sources, Canadian, Dutch, and US breeders. They are all good strains, the NL/BB basically possesses all the characteristics of NL #5 w/ an improved yield and bigger more dense buds from the BB side. You can't go wrong w/ any of these as long as they come from a reputable breeder.

I can't comment on Maui Waui b/c I have only grown the original strain from Hawaii, I have never grown a breeders version. I will tell you this, if it is anything close to the original it is a beautiful plant w/ a nice fruity smell and above avg. potency.

less