Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone have a fail safe method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RideTheEast, Sep 17, 2010.

1. for getting herb safely on and off an airplane? doesnt matter if its in checked baggage or carry on, just want it to get to my destination without getting busted. Thanks guys!

2. hate to be a smart ass but.... just don't. wherever you're going its probably alot smarter to buy there than to risk whatever horrible punishment you get for bringing weed on a plane

3. In my honest opinion, Edibles will be the way to go. Yumm!
    :smoke:

4. this. theres also no fail safe method unless ur like the pilot or something. which i still dont think is fail safe

5. Yeah, a failsafe is just a backup to something that's otherwise safe to begin with, but JUST in case it goes wrong you can play it off. What you're asking is something that's a whole other plan in general for backup.

6. talk about drug trafficking isn't allowed on the city..

7. a friend of mine taped a couple grams on his nutsack, wore tighty whities and made it through safely, but he was arriving and departing to small airports.

my advice to you: its easier to find weed than you think, dont risk getting arrested

8. put the weed in your ass. i swear im like the only one who ever says this. it works.

9. Do what steve-o does in Out on bail... Put your weed ina cleaned condom, tie it up, swallow it, and poop it out at your destination! HAHA

Cheers

10. this will work unless there drug dogs around, tape the baggy to the inside of your ass cheek and wear tighty whities and go on the plane, how ever a drug sniffing dog will sniff through this. You can make edibles, put them in a plastic baggy, put those inside some tinfoil, put that in a plastic contain, cut a stick of deoderant and put that inside the plastic container, seal it up, and put it inside some clothes wrapped tightly I dont know if this will stop dog snifffers but it will for SURE stop any smell getting out of the baggy so that people couldnt smell. You could probally even do this with weed and not edibles, but honestly man, i wouldnt risk it, just find some weed where ever your going, espsecially if your flying in the states.

11. Drug dogs are just dogs. They don't search unless told to and unless you give the people a reason to search you, they probably won't.

Get a dog and a bunch of meat. put the weed in the meat somehow and if a dog goes after it, they'll think he's going for the food :hello:.

12. #12 xeroxcat, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
    all the crotch methods seem sketch with the new body scanners being implemented. the only failsafe method. (nothing is failsafe, but this is as close as you are going to get)
    1. take one of those hotel shampoo bottles and clean it out. it should have as few ridges as possible and rounded corners. similar containers should work.

2. take a string at least 2 feet long and secure it to the bottle by laying it on the threads of the lid and tightening the lid. (i think you know where this is going)

3 before going to the airport, stick it in your butt. you don't know if you will have the chance to go into the bathroom there, so to be safe do it before you leave, or in your car. It isn't gay, you just like weed alot.

4. you can remove it either on the airplane (in the bathroom) or wait until you leave the airport.

they have nothing on you, and everything is inside you. and even if you get set up for a random search, if you keep the string taped to the inside of your cheeks, you will be good down to your underwear. and NO TSA OFFICER EVER WANTS TO PREFORM A CAVITY SEARCH.