Does anyone grow anything else besides pot?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by get5007, May 28, 2008.

1. I have only grown pot once and will soon be having a grow going. But for the past 7+ years I have also been growing an avocado tree. Most websites about avocado tree say grown indoors they only last3-5 years. Well I have defied the odds I guess (hopefully my avocado growing skills will transfer over to my pot :rolleyes:) Two days ago it was 8 feet tall but I just trimmed it back for the 3rd time and will soon be transfering it into a bigger pot. Feel free to post any other grow operations you guys have going.

Attached Files:

2. i <3 me some avocados. .

ive got a big backyard and ive been meaning to see what veggies i can grow,
    but hardpan and couchlock have proven to be quite a match :D

3. It can't fruit until atleast ten years. I don't really like to eat avocados and I don't know if I am ever going to fruit it just because it would attract bugs.

4. Back at my old place when I had my grow op going, I had 2 pot plants, 6 cakes and 3 poppy plants growing. All for small personal consumption.

Also have a small vegetable garden out back. Tomatoes, green beans, a few potatoes, peppers and the like.

5. Venus Fly Traps.

6. I grow dead people. :yummy:

Just kidding.

Tomatos, Carrots, Radishes, Green Onions, and eh... beets. :D

7. I think when I begin my next pot grow I am also going to grow a Bannana Tree on the side. Its been long enough to start another tree.

8. Avocados are delicious, but if you don't like 'em... Give them to friends who do heh. Those things are expensive as hell!

9. word, my parents had this tree and we couldnt figure out what it was for the longest time....mainley because it wouldnt fruit. thought it was mango, turns out its avocado yum! haha too bad i dont live there anymore and i dont get to see them too often so i never get to eat any... parents say they rock tho! :D

10. Sharooms!!!!!!!! Cactus, currently two San Pedro, and of course some kick ass pot!

11. I grew salvia for awhile, it's ridiculously easy.